Note: These questions are not intended to test your knowledge but rather to stimulate your curiosity and to help you understand the kinds of questions researchers are investigating.
Questions in Developmental Biology
1) What is development?
2) How does development start?
3) Does development stop? How, why and when?
4) How does a cell divide into two cells?
5) How does a cell know when to divide?
6) Do all cells develop the same?
7) Do all daughter cells survive?
8) Where, when and how does a sperm enter an egg?
9) How does fertilization start?
10) How does a zygote develop into an organism?
11) What happens during the development from a zygote to an organism?
12) Do all embryos develop the same?