Note: These questions are not intended to test your knowledge but rather to stimulate your curiosity and to help you understand the kinds of questions researchers are investigating.
Questions in Evolutionary Biology
1) Why does a cell divide?
2) Do all cells divide in the same manner? What things are similar and what things are different between the division of different types of cells?
3) If not, why?
4) Why does an organism develop the way it does?
5) Do all organisms develop the same way?
6) How and when does a sperm enter an egg?
7) What , why and how are the similarity and difference among organisms’ development?
8) Are there common cellular components among organisms?
9) What do the common components do?
10) Why are there common components among organisms?