1. Are daughter cells always the same size or
can they be different sizes?
2. Does cell number increase in the rate of 2 X
(1 -> 2 -> 4 -> 8 -> 16 —)?
3. Why do cells divide at different time?
4. Why are the daughter cells different sizes?
5. How do cells know where to divide or to go?
6. Do all the cells divide?
7. Does the embryo grow while its cell number
8. Does the size (e.g.: volume) of a mother cell
equal to the sum of its two daughter cells (You might want to
use measurement tools, such as ImageJ for comparison.)?